Year Four enjoyed a peaceful time finding Bible stories about Jesus
They were interested to learn that some of the script in our play can be found in the Bible!
Earlier this week Year Four enjoyed practising their origami skills.
Maybe they will even give you some origami as a Christmas gift!
Year Three and Four had a fabulous time at their party yesterday!
Good team work everybody!
Thank you Year 6 for a creating a beautiful liturgy this morning! Your readings and prayers have certainly prepared us during this Advent season.
Year 5 and 6 had a wonderful time this afternoon – dancing, playing games and eating treats!! Well done boys and girls!
Year 2 have been using Hector’s World to help them to remember how to stay safe online this Christmas.
Year 2 busy made designing and making their hats for Christmas dinner, very exciting!
Thank you E, we learnt SO much about Dolphins, this presentation was great because:
- You had done a huge amount of research
- You told us interesting information
- We liked the topic
- You gave us lots to think about
- We enjoyed finding out about dolphins.
Another unique presentation that was enjoyable because:
- You shared important and funny information
- You had a good balance between images and text
- You told us humorous stories about your dog
- You spoke at a good speed and volume
- We learnt about caring for a dog.